About the Journal
EAJSTI is a multidisciplinary journal, which publishes original research of relevance to the EAC, covering science, technology and Innovation applications for development. Its goal is to enhance, advance and disseminate scientific, technological and innovative knowledge that supports East African regional development.
Vol. 2 No. 1 (2020): Volume 2 Issue 1
Who We Are
The East African Journal of Science, Technology and Innovation (EAJSTI) is an open access, peer reviewed, multidisciplinary journal, which publishes original research of relevance to the EAC, covering science, technology and innovation applications for development.
The Journal publishes articles on a wide range of thematic areas including;
1. Agriculture, Food Security and Rural Development
2. Health and wellbeing
3. Natural Resources and Environment
5. Energy and Industrial Development
6. Information Communication Technology (ICT) and
7. Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).